MEDIA & RESOURCES
Below are links to all enterprise agreement (EA) updates, media releases, fact sheets and flyer resources for the campaign. Check back regularly as we update frequently.
Below are links to media releases put out by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) Tasmanian Branch in regards to the public sector enterprise agreement campaign.
- Nurses and Midwives Industrial Action Escalates Tomorrow with Huge Statewide Action - 6 February 2019
- Nurses and Midwives Industrial Action Continues - 31 January 2019
- ANMF Tasmanian Branch Secretary Leave Arrangements - 25 January 2019
- Nurses & Midwives Industrial Action Escalates Due To No Offer - 24 January 2019
- Mersey Community Hospital Theatre Action Suspended - 07 January 2019
- Mersey Community Hospital Theatre Industrial Action - 04 January 2019.pdf
- Theatre Nurses Walk off the Job Tomorrow - 18 Dec 2018
- Theatre Nurses Walk off the Job for better pay and conditions - 11 Dec 2018
- Nurses and Midwives escalate industrial action and close Hobart streets today - 6 Dec 2018
- Nurses and Midwives have message for Tasmanian Premier as they close Hobart streets tomorrow – enough is enough! - 5 Dec 2018
- Nurses asked to redirect workloads due to unprecedented demand at RHH - 28 Nov 2018
- Acute Health Services Inquiry being constrained by lack of transparency- 22 Nov 2018
- North West Nurses & Midwives Call Upon the Community to Support Industrial Action TODAY - 21 Nov 2018
- Nurses & Midwives take their Industrial Action to the Streets - 16 Nov 2018
- Mersey Community Hospital Increase Industrial Action With Bans - 9 Nov 2018
- Mersey Community Hospital Industrial Action Escalates - 8 Nov 2018
- NWRH Industrial Action Escalates - 6 Nov 2018
- Launceston General Hospital Theatre Industrial Action - Surgeries Banned - 25 Oct 2018
- Royal Hobart Hospital Theatre Ban - 22 Oct 2018
- Mersey Stop Work Meeting Today - 19 Oct 2018
- Mersey Stop Work Meeting Tomorrow - 18 Oct 2018
- ANMF Launceston Stop Work Meeting - 12 Oct 2018
- Launceston Stop Work Meeting - 11 Oct 2018
- Members Stop Work TODAY for Mass Meeting in Hobart - 5 October 2018
- Members Stop Work - 4 Oct 2018
- Members Launch Industrial Action - 6 Sept 2018
- Insulting 2 Percent Wage Cap - 9 August 2018
- State Budget Response - 14 June 2018
- Public Sector Wage Cap - 11 May 2018
Below are links to fact sheets about rosters, meal breaks and overtime entitlements. Plus informational flyers about the industrial action currently taking place and what it means for ANMF members, including what you can do to contribute to the retain, recruit, recognise campaign.
Please feel free to download and print the flyers and share around your workplace, with your work colleagues, family and friends to help get the message out!
Below are links to all Enterprise Agreement (EA) updates that have been distributed out to members since the commencement of this campaign. If you have further queries about developments in the campaign and the direction of your EA please contact us.